Join The Team
Let us introduce ourselves.
Life Interiors is a leading Australian designer furniture & homewares retailer, we are a fast-growing multichannel business operating for over 12 years, our vision is to make great design accessible to everyone. We have forged a diverse team with a shared love of interiors and a genuine enthusiasm for moving the business forward with our customers at the centre.
We are always on the look out for super smart, friendly and talented people to join our team. If you don't see a suitable role available but think you may be a good fit for life then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Founded in Sydney by brothers Geoff and Basil Karam, we first hit the furniture market via eBay in 2006. From humble beginnings and with a passion for delivering the best furniture we can source to the Australian market, the business and team has grown into something so much more than a store.
Customer Care Professional ~ Sydney
Outside of our team, our customers are the most important asset to the business & this role is paramount in nurturing and building loyalty with our customers. We are a dynamic & hard working team, who are looking for our next Customer Care Professional to come & join us & be a part of our amazing journey.
The role involves dealing with customers post purchase. The successful candidate will be someone who is highly resilient, can focus when under pressure, empathise with customers & make the most of a bad situation.
We operate through our market leading website lifeinteriors.com.au & our showrooms located in Lilyfield (Sydney) and Abbotsford (Melbourne).
This role is based in our office (Sydney), which adjoins our showroom in Lilyfield. Some work from home flexibility is available to high performing staff.
We have invested heavily into our systems to make your working life as efficient as possible & there are many more improvements to come!
The role includes and not limited to:
• Resolving Customer Complaints in a timely & effective manner
• Being a customer advocate & loyalty champ
• Tracking & tracing of orders, returns, warranty claims & general order queries
• Working in a fast paced, solution oriented environment
• Comfortable with attempting to save order cancellations via effective negotiation & influencing skills
• Working closely with other teams to find solutions for our customers
We want you if you:
• Are truly committed to creating exceptional customer experiences
• Are resilient & can adapt to any situation
• Thrive in high pressure environments
• Are self-motivated & results driven with a great attitude
• Are able to help improve our customer-centric team culture
• Are an excellent team player
• Are organised & pay attention to detail
• Are computer savvy
• Have a continuous improvement mindset
• The role will eventually expand to cover weekends. This will mean an employee might need to work a Saturday or two each month
For the successful candidate, Life Interiors offers:
• The challenge of working with a company that is looking to grow from good to great
• Work with a good bunch of people
• Recognition & rewards for outstanding performance
• Crazy staff discounts
• Training & professional development
• Career potential within a fast growing eCommerce business
• The flexibility of being able to work from home, a day or two per week, is available to high performing employees
If this is you, apply now via seek including a cover letter that talks to your skills, attributes & why you would be a great addition to the Life Interiors team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will do our best to contact every applicant with a status update on their application
The Life Interiors Team